Monday, August 1, 2011

William is 4 months old!

Our little William is 4 months old now, and about 9 nine days.  I'm a little late getting this posted.  We took him in for his check up and we couldn't wait to see how much he weighs now!  My sister and I both guessed 16 lbs.  We were pretty close,  he weighed in at 15.9!!  Big boy!  I think it's around the 50-70%.  He is 26 inches long now, but I can't remember what % that was in.  Needless to say he sure is growing!
He is such a happy baby.  He still sleeps pretty good at night waking only once for a feeding.  He still hates the bottle and binky, which is sometimes frustrating for me, but oh well there are worse things.  He is laughing a whole lot more lately.  Xander can really get him giggling, he's the best at it!  He'll usually do some sort of funny dance in front of Will, and that just triggers a bunch of giggles. It's so dang cute.  Of course the second I try to get it on camera, he stops laughing.  Go figure.  William has recently discovered his thumb, and he loves it!  He sometimes has a hard time getting it into his mouth, which he gets frustrated about.  The other night I laid him down in his bed, he was already asleep, but he quickly stuck his thumb in his mouth and sucked away!  Very sweet.  He still loves being outside and when he's fussy we'll put him in his stroller and go for a walk or I'll do yard work while he watches me.  He loves water!  He likes grandma's pool, and just this past week discovered he likes Lake Powell too.   I love this little boy of mine.  I'm so blessed to have three healthy, handsome sons.  I'm a lucky girl!

No comments: