Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lake Powell 2011

It was a fun, but short trip this year.  We had fun with my parents, Brian's family, my Grandma, and Aunt Judy (my grandpa's sister who flew in from Washington to come with us).  Here's some pics of the 4 days we spent there.
Daddy and Will
My mom and Judy
The crew heading to see Rainbow Bridge
Kelli and Rachael
Stopping to cool off in the lake
On our way back to the houseboat all the kids fell asleep on me
KC, check out his wind blown mohawk
William and Xander
My brother Brian with his two girls Rachael and Nora
Judy doing the dishes
Dad doing the dishes

Little B Will just chillin'

Brian

Rachael and Nora

KC and Xan lookin' cool posing next to Grandpa's boat

The boys with their cousin Brody

William ready for his swim in the lake
Playing in the water and on the tubes

KC climbing the rock

Xander climbing the rock

Grandma and William

William, KC and I

No comments: