Tuesday, May 24, 2011

2 months

My little man is 2 months old.  That went by fast!  William is such a good baby, I really have it pretty darn easy.  He had his check up yesterday with Dr. Wirkus, and can I just say that I love that man!   He makes me feel like such a good mom, and he tells me that too.  I know he probably does it to all the other moms that come into his office, but I don't care.  And I trust him with my children, it feels so nice to have a pediatrician like that.  Anyway, enough about my crush on the doc (I can say that, cause he's an old man), here are little Will's stats:
  • Height-  23.7 inches ( 91st %)
  • Weight-  12.3 lbs  (80th %)
  • Head Circ.-  15.9 in. (60th %)
So in other words, he's growing like he should be.  Here are some things he likes/does.
  • He likes to eat at least every three hours during the day, and will go longer than that at night.
  • He nurses mostly, but will also take a bottle of formula when needed.  He's not a picky eater!
  • He still takes his binky!  Much to my delight.  The other boys never took it.
  • William sleeps the first six hours in his crib during the night, then sleeps next to me the rest of the night, because mom is too sleepy lazy to put him back in his own bed after nursing him.  Mom also prefers sleeping next to her baby.
  • He naps often through out the day.
  • He loves his stroller and being outside.
  • William loves his big brothers.  Especially when KC holds him.  I think he feels very comforted by that.
  • He likes to be sung to, and sometimes will try and sing a long with whoever is singing to him.  Think he gets this from his Daddy.
  • He holds eye contact now, and coos and smiles when you talk to him.
  •  
  • He LOVES his mama!  And at times mom is the only one who can get him to settle down when he is upset.
  • He loves his baths in the morning.  He usually calms right down after being changed, dressed and bundled up in his blanket and will take a long morning nap.
  • He still hasn't lost any of his hair yet.
  • He likes his bouncer, but hates the swing.
  • He is a good traveler in the car.
  • He has become quite the little drooler and bubble blower in the past couple of weeks.
  • He still has blue eyes.  I think he will keep them like KC did.
  • William can draw a crowd when we are in public because they can't believe all the hair he has.
 
 

    1 comment:

    Spring said...

    I need to come visit before that little man gets any bigger!