Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pregnancy Insomnia

I can't sleep, this is a regular occurance these days. I think its probably preparing me for little sleep when the baby comes. So I decided to add some pictures on here. Some are recent and some are months old, but I figure it's better late than never. Enjoy.
My parents with the boys and cousin Abby on Halloween.
Abby with my awesome grandma, announcing that she's going to BEE a big sister. Love that little girl!
Thomas with the boys on his birthday. They made him that apron, with a lot of help from mom of course. It says on it: "We love U Dad" and then has their handprints counting to 30.
My friend Steph and I found this cowboy, Luigi, and Ninja and took them up to This is the Place Park during their Halloween festivities. We had lots of fun!
The boys with Santa at Grandma and Grandpa's ward party.
Demolition getting started on the basement.
The boys being helpful for their daddy. Not so sure if Xander has a license to handle that hammer by the looks of KC's face.
KC lost his two front teeth right before Christmas. This is after he lost the first one, but I forgot to take another picture when this tooth fell out. He sure sounded cute when talking without his teeth.
KC getting an award at school from his principal.
Xander's new favorite thing: The Book of Mormon Stories. He loves reading it and learning about all the people in the Book of Mormon. He loves it so much he took it to bed with him and fell asleep looking at the pictures.

1 comment:

Spring said...

Hee hee! I love that pic of the boys helping with demolition!