Monday, February 14, 2011

Insomnia part II

Here are some more pictures that I've been meaning to add.
Christmas morning. Sadly, I didn't take very many pictures.
Xander doing a silly pose with a new toy.
KC and his pose, although this makes him look grumpy.
Xander ripping into yet another toy.
My belly. I don't normally like taking pictures of myself when I am pregnant, but this time around I just can't believe how BIG my belly has gotten, and I guess I just want the proof to show for it someday.
These ones are way old. KC's first day of 1st grade.
The boys and I at the Park City Resort for my birthday.
KC played flag football for the first time this past fall. Too bad the pic is blurry.
KC got a new bike for his birthday. He was pretty excited about it.
KC at the Incredible Pizza Company for his birthday. This is when we were letting him grow out his hair. He really liked it shaggy like this, I kind of did too. Dad, on the other hand, did not.

1 comment:

Rachel W. said...

I love all your pics! Holy cow Jenn you wrote this at 3:30 AM! I love the pics of your boys on christmas they look excited but tired haha. Love you guys!