Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Another post!

I'm on a roll!! Two posts in one day, not heard of for me. Actually I just forgot to include in my last post the biggest news thats taken place in our home most recently. Our new addition to our family, our new boy . . .


Welcome Boozer Harris, our new mini poodle puppy. And yes, in case you are wondering Thomas is getting a lot of grief over owning such a girly dog.
He doesn't seem to mind all that much, cause he sure loves him! So do I and so do the boys. KC and Xander are very helpful in helping with the dog too, that makes my life easier! Having a puppy and trying to potty train him can be very exhausting! And no, he is not named after Carlos Boozer, so no we will not be changing his name now that he is moving on to play for the Bulls. The boys just liked the name for some reason.

1 comment:

Rachel W. said...

We love little boozer! The boys are so cute with him. I dont know why Kalyn is tired of seeing the shark teeth post when her blog has nothing on it haha!! Love you guys!