Monday, October 19, 2009

May the Force be with You!!!


KC didn't have a party last year, so this year we went all out and had a Jedi themed party for him. Thomas and I didn't grow up watching, or loving, or even knowing anything about Star Wars, so we faked our way through this one! I got the idea from KC's classmate's party last year, and thought it was so cute, so I copied the idea. I know, I don't take the creativity award home for this one, but it was still fun! Plus, KC thinks his parents rock, and that's all that matters here.

Thomas pretending to be the Master Jedi and training the young Jedi, or whatever all you Star Wars nerds call it! I'm not sure of all the technical names.

Thomas being attacked by the Jedi'.

The "Death Star" pinata. Which by the way is soccer ball pinata spray painted black and silver. It was a much cheaper option than the Darth Vader pinata.

The really cool and really sweet Lightsaber cupcakes!

The whole crew! Yes, there were many invited and all but two came. 14 total came, making it 16 with my two boys. What was I thinking? Well, I didn't want to leave anyone out on having so much fun!!

2 comments:

Spring said...

That looks like a lot of fun! That is quite the grin on your boy's face!

Karen said...

What an awesome party. Talk about cool parents! Fantastic costumes, favors, activities, and the entire neighborhood was invited. I love it!