Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall Festivities

I love this time of year. Three of our four family members have birthdays in the fall, which makes it more festive. I love the leaves. I love the urgency to be nestled into our homes on a cold day with our loved ones. But mostly I love fall because this is the time of year that Thomas and I met and began to fall in love with eachother. Brings back so many great memories. It was ten years ago this year. Can't believe where the time has gone. Seven years of wedded bliss and two kids later, we are even more in love today. Anyway, here are some pictures of some of the things we've been up to.


K.C. played T-ball for the first time.


The boys and I got to go the circus for the first time. Xander was scared of the clown, and was clinging to me. Thanks Grandma Harris, we had a blast.


We went to visit the Witches at Gardner Village. Xander again was scared, of the witch this time,and wouldn't sit close to it.


We attended the Harris 2nd Annual Halloween Party. It was a pirate theme this year, and so much fun!


Xander performed at his first preschool program. They sang Halloween songs and did actions to them. This was the only picture I got of him actually singing the song. He mostly didn't sing, but doesn't he look cute as a boxer?


Adorable.

I wish that I had pictures of my favorite thing so far this fall. On my birthday my sweet husband surprised me and had my sister fly in from Las Vegas to take me to the spa for a girls day. I knew nothing about it until she showed up to take me! I was kind of in shock for a bit. I had so much fun with my sister and was glad that she was so willing to spend the day with me. Probably the best birthday present ever. The day with my sister wasn't all, just when I thought the surprise was over, she blindfolded me and took me to our church where my husband and a bunch of my friends and family were there to throw me a surprise party! Let's just say I was in complete shock. It was so much fun though. I loved seeing everyone that came, it had been awhile since I had seen some of my friends. Thank you to everyone who came, and thank you Thomas for planning everything. Also, congratulations for pulling off your first ever surprise to me. You did awesome!

2 comments:

Spring said...

It was quite the birthday party! We need to get together soon, eh?

Karen said...

Love all the great pictures. What a sweet hubby for planning an awesome birthday!