Thursday, June 25, 2009

Swim Lessons

The boys are taking swim lessons at the Draper pool, and for the most part are enjoying it. Well, KC is loving it and Xander is enduring it. We put KC in level one, and I wasn't quite sure if he was ready to be there yet, but he actually seems to be doing really well. I think he also likes the fact that he is the only boy in his class and that his teacher is really cute! He is such a show off, it's fun to watch him 'perform' for them. Xander is in pre-level 2 and is doing pretty good. He on the other hand is very shy. Before we left for lessons tonight he informed me that he didn't want to go because he hated his teacher and doesn't like the kids in his class. I mean c'mon, he is 3 for crying out loud, is he really capable of feeling this?! He is such a funny kid. He'll say anything to get out of doing something, I'm really starting to catch on to his antics. I mananged to get some pictures of them while there tonight.

KC showing off for the girls

He LOVES the water

Once again, trying to get his cute teacher's attention

Xander enduring his lesson

Enduring some more, funny boy

No comments: