Thursday, June 25, 2009

One on One time

Tonight Tom and KC had a date to go golfing with eachother. They were both SO excited to do this together. Tom noticed that KC is pretty good at swinging the club, so he set them a date to go. KC is finally able to use the little set that Santa brought like 3 years ago, thank goodness he's finally grown into them. They had alot of fun, unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of it. I would have sent the camera with Tom, but didn't think that he would even bother to take any shots. Maybe next time, I can tag along with and get some photos. I did manage to get a photo of mine and Xander's date though. He and I went to buy him new water shoes for our lake trip next week and went to get an ice cream cone too. At first, he was pretty bummed that he had to go on a date with me. He really wanted to go with Daddy and KC, but I think the ice cream cone changed his mind. Xander LOVES ice cream cones! I love this kid.

No comments: