Sunday, March 1, 2009

My baby's birthday

Our little baby is no longer a baby any more. Xander turned 3 today, which is making me very, very sad. I've been going through photos of when he was younger and have had to ask myself "where did the time go"? And also, "where did my hawaian baby go"? Sorry Thomas, he once did look like you, I'm afraid he has too much of me in him though. We still think he's cute, just not as hawaiian as we thought he would turn out. What do I expect, he is only 1/8. I've decided to post some pics of Alexander of when he was little, because you know me- I just can't resist showing off my handsome boy.





Thanks for making us smile everyday, we love you Xander Bander!

7 comments:

Maren said...

Wow, I can't believe he is 3! Happy Birthday Xander!

The Ludwig Family said...

Wow! I can't believe how much he did look like Tom!! Such beautiful boys Jen!

crush said...

What a cutie! I can't believe he's 3 already!!! I was thinking KC was still 3!!! I know about time flying. I get sad sometimes too....time just goes by too fast! Hope you guys had a fun day!

Trisha said...

I still remember you being pregnant like it was yesterday. You were such a cute pregnant girl. Your boys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how I missed this post. Anyways, I love all the pictures, he is a cutie pie. I hope that he had a happy #3!

Karen said...

What a darling little boy! I'm with crush. Isn't KC still 3?!

Rachel W. said...

Holy cow! That is crazy he is 3!! He has grown up so fast! I love your boys they are so cute! Sorry Tom they look just like their mom!