Monday, June 20, 2011

Kalyn (pronounced KayLynn)

This post is dedicated to my sister. My favorite sister. My only sister.  And rightfully so, since she is like the only person who reads my blog and simply lives each day of her life so that she can check to see if I've updated it.  Thank you Kalyn, for giving me purpose.  Anyway this is a shout out to her for being such a sweet sister any girl could ask for.  She is always there for me when I've needed her.  Did I ever mention that she flew in town to come and see me the weekend before I had William?  Well she did.  I was very pregnant. Very.  And she dragged me too Ikea, bought me a dresser for the nursery, and constructed it too because Thomas was too busy to do it himself, he was off buying a car or something.  She also waited on me hand and foot and played with kids because I was too fat  pregnant to do so myself.  And she did all of this while in the midst of packing/moving her own family to a different state/home.  She is wonderful. I lub her. And I will spend the rest of my life trying to repay Kalyn for all the sweet things she has done for me over the years.  She has had a rough couple of days and I just wanted to cheer her up, so hopefully this will do it.  This picture makes me laugh, and I think she might laugh too.

1 comment:

A womb for rent said...

Well I don't know why I'm leaving a comment because I guess I hear I don't read your blog....lol :) How sweet is she!!! I like her a lot too and I don't even know her, But anyone who takes care of my Jen is high in my book.