Thursday, July 17, 2008

Childhood Love Letters



KC drew Attley a dolphin and a dalmation on the front side of the paper, on the back side he drew her unicorns because he says girls like unicorns.


Our 4 year old has a girlfriend! Yes, you heard me right, a girlfriend. Her name is Attley and she was in KC's preschool class. She's a real cutie, and as Tom puts it, a little forward! She calls KC often on the phone, almost daily. Their conversations never last long, for example this is how KC's side of the conversation usually goes: "Hi Attley . . .um, I'm good . . .what are you doing? . . .um, I'm just playing . . .okay bye Attley." That's it! Sweet and short. Hey at least they aren't using up all my cell minutes. Then this past week KC was thrilled to see that he had recieved mail in the mail box from Attley. A love letter, looks like scribbles to me, but indeed a love letter. Should I be concerned that my son is being chased at such an young age? Is it an indication of what is to come in his teens? I'm not sure, but we think it's cute and funny for now. So what does a little boy do when he recieves love letters from his girlfriend? Well, he returns the favor, of course!

2 comments:

Spring said...

Dear Attley,
Hands off, that hunk of manish boy is MINE!
Luv, Brynn

Trisha said...

You guys have the cutest boys that I have ever seen, oh my gosh. They are getting so big. Jen do you have e-mail? If so will you e-mail me at trishapreece23@hotmail.com and give me your e-mail address? Take care